Support

SaraReimann

I have a Nebula (Malwarebytes Cloud) account that I have been locked out of for over a week. The status at the top of the windows says expired 12/2023 - that is 3 years from now! Why am I locked out?? I have called support numerous times and each representative tells me that the issue will be resolved and fixed by the end of the day but it never is. I have also called and left SEVERAL messages along with emails to the Sales department asking for a call back to resolve this issue. I NEED A RESPONSE!!!

Sara Reimann

5 minutes ago, SaraReimann said:

I have a Nebula (Malwarebytes Cloud) account that I have been locked out of for over a week. The status at the top of the windows says expired 12/2023 - that is 3 years from now! Why am I locked out?? I have called support numerous times and each representative tells me that the issue will be resolved and fixed by the end of the day but it never is. I have also called and left SEVERAL messages along with emails to the Sales department asking for a call back to resolve this issue. I NEED A RESPONSE!!!

Sara Reimann

I am sorry you are having issues with Nebula. This is the section for the consumer product. But i can tell you this, only support can fix your issue.

Have you submitted a ticket using https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If so do you have a ticket number. If so please post the ticket Number.

I will also ask for your post to be moved to the correct section.