Hastopic virus

I'm having an issue with my UMX android phone with some sort of adware virus I believe. I use Google Chrome as my main browser and for the last few months, when I click on Google Chrome and even when I'm not using Google Chrome it redirects me to weird websites like hastopic.com and weekhot.codeblogbt.com and random apps like ThemeLightBlue or YourTube that hijack my phone screen with some sort of Tarot game. This also makes my phone run really slow. I've cleared all chrome history and data and factory reset my phone 3 times. Each time I factory reset it, it starts doing the same thing ranging from between 3 days to a few hours. After the most recent factory reset it changed my home tab on android to something like gdd news. I've had Malwarebytes installed, it doesn't even detect YourTube as malware and says it's safe even though I didn't install it and it's not listed in the app store. These apps also try and disguise themselves as system apps. As I'm typing this an app on my phone popped up called Jungle Treasure which is actually on the Google Play app store but I did not confirm installation for. Screenshot_20201101-144820.thumb.png.ea160d7e22a751095f05e5b85993bf9e.png