Is there anyway to disable notifications with Auto-Protect?

When I'm running the Auto-Protect through Anti-Malware, notifications pop-up telling me what site was blocked and the reason. Is there anyway to disable this?

This is a family computer, which has gotten infected with Windows Police Pro twice and I'm now using the auto-protect to make sure that doesn't happen again. However, I don't want those notifications popping up so I have to close them every time they do.

Thanks.

Please read this thread on the IP Protection feature... http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21076 -- Pay close attention to post #2

If you don't feel comfortable editing the registry, you can always disable the protection by right clicking on the MBAM system tray icon and unchecking IP Protection.

EDIT: Ron beat me to it :D

Well I would not recommend disabling it as that is another good method to help keep you protected.

Please review this article for further information on the IP Protection Module

I appreciate the concern, however I have a computer of my own to do anything on. Haha. This is a computer that is going to be used for Poker Stars, iTunes, and FrostWire. If it gets screwed up, I'll just slap a copy of Windows back on it. :D

Please read this thread on the IP Protection feature... http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21076 -- Pay close attention to post #2

If you don't feel comfortable editing the registry, you can always disable the protection by right clicking on the MBAM system tray icon and unchecking IP Protection.

EDIT: Ron beat me to it :D

Haha, thank you for your input anyway. :D

I definitely don't have a problem editing the registry at all, so I think that is the route I will be going.

You say the machine is shared.

So you must be more cautious because if it's infected one will point the other. ( i mean one user will blame the other & it will be a never ending circle).

So please follow AdvancedSetup's recommends.

Also follow safe browsing practises.

Regards.

Nah, my parents and little bro are honestly computer illiterate and I just tell them that if anything happens to the computer to not worry about it. Its totally no big deal. :D

FYI, I edited the registry and rebooted the computer. Everything works just fine!

@djTranzer,

Glad to hear that... I understand your situation. I don't necessarily agree with your unsafe browsing habits but you seem to be savvy enough to know the consequences and risk. Take care, let us know if you have anymore questions.