MalwareBytes - False Positive alarm Type a message

Go to solution Solved by Zynthesist,

Dear Concerned,

My name is Azar, Developer working on the https://www.business-review-webinars.com/. We provide premium services of webinars to esteemed clients of ours.

This week, some of our clients reported to us that they are receiving notifications from malwarebytes regarding a Phising attempt on our sites

We scan and monitor our sites regularly and also apply all recent patches at OS level, application level and all other softwares daily. We also check the site with tools like Norton safeweb etc. Apart from this we take security of our client's customer data very seriously. We guarantee that this detection is a false positive, and would requet you to whitelist our site as soon as possible.

As a side note - I was unable to create an account on the forums using my work email address, tied to the cloudiq / cloud-iq domains. The error message simply stated that I cannot use that email on this forum. This leads me to believe that, potentially due to the false positive detection mentioned above, our company's domain is blacklisted by Malwarebytes. Could I ask for that to be reviewed as well? 

It is very important for us and our clients to have this whitelisted so that they can browse the site without any warnings. Please let us know if you require any details for further investigation. We are attacching the screenshots that our clients are seeing

Thanks in advance and await your positive reply at the earliest.

Best regards,
Azar

image_2020_10_27T19_24_57_304Z.png