Subscription problem

can't get premium subscription to activate, keep getting message on samsung phone that there's a problem with premium subscription. Phone support from New Dehli was not helpful, no response from support ticket submitted several days ago. Was told to use key for my Home subscription, doesn't work. I think I just need a key for my premium purchase via googeplay store.

Greetings,

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend signing up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using the same email you used when you originally purchased your license.  Details on how to do so can be found in this support article.  That will enable you to reset your license in case it is already active on another device, which might be what's preventing it from activating on your phone.  Additionally, this support article details some troubleshooting steps for activating your license on an Android device in case it is helpful.

If the problem still persists, provide your ticket number as requested by Porthos above and a member of the staff will check on the status of your ticket to try and get it escalated.

Thanks

• Root Admin

Hello @dlaurel

Please follow the advice from @exile360 above and visit or setup and manage your My Account page so that you can control your license.

Currently it shows the license is already in use and cannot be used again unless you deactivate from one device which you should be able to do on your own.

If you still need further assistance please let us know

Thank you

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hi @dlaurel

I looked up your ticket 3228820 but it appears to be related to your Desktop installation. Have you asked the Support Agent, Lisa, for information concerning your Android?

Are you using a different email address on the Helpdesk than you're using here on the forums?

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

I don't know who Lisa is, I don't know what email account opened up when I sent the ticket, probably different than the one I use with my desktop version because everything on my phone uses a gmail account and on my desktop version my brother loaded it I think and I don't know what he used. I have several.

• Root Admin

Please check with your brother then. The Helpdesk ticket is using a Yahoo email account. However I do not see mention of an Android issue, only a Malwarebytes 4 desktop issue which seems to be resolved now.

If you're still having an issue with Android and cannot figure it out then please open a new ticket on the Helpdesk letting them know you're unable to get it activated on Android.