Thanks for the report.

Windows File Explorer needs to be  set to show ALL folders, all system files, etc including hidden files / folders

Open Windows File Explorer.

Select View from its top menu bar > click Options on the icon at the far right-side > Change folder and search options ( from the drop down ).

• on the next multi-tab mini-window
  • Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings,
  • select Show hidden files, folders, and drives
  • and OK.

[     2     ]

Open an elevated command prompt window i.e. run Command Prompt as an administrator .
It is best to use the Windows Copy ( CTRL+ C )  and paste  ( CTRL+V )  for the whole line, as-is
To Get the elevated command prompt, press Windows-key + X key  and then selected Command prompt ( Admin )
On that command prompt,  Copy & Paste this command

sfc /scannow

tap Enter-key.   Then wait for the scan to finish.    I need to know the bottom line results of that run.

Next, a different command-line, this one to delete some Temp files for the Edge browser.    Close the Edge browser before you run this command in the Command-prompt window.    Copy & Paste this command

del /s /q "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\MicrosoftEdgeDownloads\*.*"

press Enter-key when ready.

[   3   ]

Tell me, IF you use the Windows 10 search box on the Taskbar,  what is it that you need to do there ?   what is the intent & goal ?

• Like 1

Hello, first of all sorry for not answer before, i didnt see the second page here 
Here is the paste of the cmd
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.572]
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan.  This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>del /s /q "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\MicrosoftEdgeDownloads\*.*"
The system cannot find the file specified.

i've closed Edge before a try to run the second commnad

And with [3] i'm not pretty sure what are you asking, remember English is not my first language i've set English as the main language on windows so its easy to follow your instructions

1617246215_Screenshot2020-10-24122416.png.ceb41465b187a7a5993e368a4efede09.png

Is that the windows 10 search box on the taskbar? if is it i often use it to search for my installed app so i dont have my desktop full with icons

Your computer keyboard should have a Windows-logo key  win-mini.jpg.2386a19df6033f322429a7fb3e6f781e.jpg  that you can press to see the Windows Start menu.   Please try that.   ( my apologies if you already know that.)   The Start menu is how we look for and start programs.  That is what you should be using.

You also should be able to use keyboard shortcut keys to get to the Start Menu. Press and hold the CTRL ( control key)  and then tap the ESC ( escape ) key to see the Start menu.   That is CTRL + ESCape key.    Please use that on the keyboard.

There are several resources online that you can use to see a list of Windows keyboard shortcuts.

Please see this Microsoft resource article  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12445/windows-keyboard-shortcuts

If your language is not English, look at the very bottom left side ( click the icon for the Globe)  to   select your language.

Look especially at the section "Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts"'

You should also see this article at TechRepublic   https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/the-complete-list-of-windows-logo-keyboard-shortcuts/

If you need to translate from English or to English, use an online translator like https://translate.google.com/

We had done a number of scans in the past on this computer.  There is not a actual malware infection.

We have accomplished a lot.  The Windows operating system Version was upgraded 2 times.   The machine has the very latest Windows 10 Version.

Windows 10 Version 20H2 is the current Version.   And I am happy that this last scan with the Windows System File Checker reports a perfect result.

Yes the image does show the Taskbar of Windows ( along with the Windows Search box).   It looks very normal,  BUT you should not be using the Search box as a everyday method to look for your normal applications.   Use the Start menu like I mentioned above.

Since there are no infections, Yes you may use the machine normally.

• Like 1

On the Action Center issue, I regret, but I am not exactly sure what that is about.   However, it is not due to a 'infection'.

Now, as to shortcuts to start your application programs, if you want to & you do not alreday have shortcuts on the Taskbar or on the Desktop .....then take a look at these articles.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-desktop-shortcut-windows-10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/pin-an-app-to-the-taskbar-65faa478-5e98-3b74-c6b6-1be3f5b67ed0

If you still need help on Windows, then you may consider making a post at one of these forums that specialize on Windows features & etc

Tenforums  https://tenforums.com

Sysnative   https://sysnative.com

To recap,  this sub-forum is for help on malware infections.   There is no infection now on this machine.

We have done a lot over time from when this case started.  When you started, this machine had Windows 10  Version 1909  ( from Fall 2019 ).

It now has the very latest Version 20H2   from Microsoft from October 2020.

We had run a bunch of tools to check this system.

• Like 1

You are welcome.

Cleaning up on the tools I had you use before:

To remove the FRSTENGLISH  tool & its work files, do this.  Go to your Downloads folder.  Do a RIGHT-click on FRSTENGLISH.exe & select RENAME & then change it to UNINSTALL.exe .
Then run that ( double click on it)  to begin the cleanup process.

Any other download file I had you save, you may delete.

Backup is your best friend.  Keep backups of your system on a regular basis to offline storage & keep those safe. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/136226-backup-software/

It is not enough to just have a security program installed. Each pc user needs to practice daily safe computer and internet use.

Best  practices & malware prevention:
Follow best practices when browsing the Internet, especially on opening links coming from untrusted sources.
First rule of internet safety: slow down & think before you "click".
Never click links without first hovering your mouse over the link and seeing if it is going to an odd address ( one that does not fit or is odd looking or has typos).

Free games & free programs are like "candy". We do not accept them from "strangers".

Never open attachments that come with unexpected ( out of the blue ) email no matter how enticing.
Never open attachments from the email itself. Do not double click in the email. Always Save first and then scan with antivirus program.

Pay close attention when installing 3rd-party programs. It is important that you pay attention to the license agreements and installation screens when installing anything off of the Internet. If an installation screen offers you Custom or Advanced installation options, it is a good idea to select these as they will typically disclose what other 3rd party software will also be installed.
Take great care in every stage of the process and every offer screen, and make sure you know what it is you're agreeing to before you click "Next".

Use a Standard user account rather than an administrator-rights account when "surfing" the web.
See more info on Corrine's SecurityGarden Blog http://securitygarden.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_7.html
Dont remove your current login. Just use the new Standard-user-level one for everyday use while on the internet.

Keep your system and programs up to date. Several programs release security updates on a regular basis to patch vulnerabilities. Keeping your software patched up prevents attackers from being able to exploit them to drop malware.

For other added tips, read "10 easy ways to prevent malware infection"

Stay safe.  I wish you all the best.   😎

Sincerely,

Maurice

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you