https://ABCaudio.biz

AlanAtABC
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hi,

Apologies first of all, I made the website myself using WIX. I know, laugh away...

I have no real experience, so I may need a little have holding here. I have been told me a prospective client that he cannot access my site, due to the following issue:

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

A cursory Google makes me think that perhaps my .biz domain is the issue here. Not much I can do about that now... Is there any way I can get my site accessible again, please?

Is it likely other security software packages are blocking me as well?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Alan

This is a Browser Guard Block. I will Alert the proper team to investigate.

While we wait for staff. A note on Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Non-standard TLD's (biz/cc/info/xyz/online and so on) are commonly used for malicious purposes.  Malwarebytes err on the side of caution to assure that we are protecting our users. If our users encounter a block, they report it (as you did), it gets tested, and if it is determined to be safe, it gets whitelisted.

@gonzo

• Like 1
  • gonzo locked this topic