So recently I found out that when I opened task manager the cpu usage is very high but jump right back to 1-2 % in a second.

I suspected that this was a Bitcoin miner but found nothing after a few scan of malwarebyte, I also downloaded and try various anti virus but the results are the same.

Any help is appreciated 

Hi   :welcome:     Your description of the very initial display on Task Manager is very much common.  But that is no reason of any sort to question or think about a potential 'infection'.

To your mentions about Task Manager, you need to totally not pay attention to the percentage  for like at least one minute.   The very initial display is NOT the real deal.  You need to let the app settle down.

The CPU usage can fluctuate depending on all sorts of conditions.  It  ( high cpu usage  at some moment in time) does not mean that there is some kind of "infection".

You should review this topic and see if it applies to your system as well.   It takes a while for Task Manager to compute tasks & then refresh the display..

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/252362-cpu-usage-always-at-70-until-task-manager-is-open/