Website blocked due to Trojan on fnplicensingservice64.exe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've sent a notification to Research via the FP escalation system and a member of the team should be along to confirm the issue soon.

Thank you so much! For anyone struggling with the popup, ending the task for FNPLicensingService64 under Autodesk stops the popup from appearing even if you don't delete anything.

A member of Research has responded and this should be fixed in the next database update. Thanks everyone for reporting this issue and for your patience.

Posted Images

My annual Adobe subscription is about to renew - I wonder if it's an issue with Creative Cloud, as I've been getting this warnings too for the last few hours - never had it before today.

It was a false positive and has now been corrected.  Please update Malwarebytes and it should no longer be detected/blocked.  You can update manually either by right-clicking the Malwarebytes tray icon and selecting Check for Updates or opening Malwarebytes and accessing settings by clciking the small gear icon in the upper right, then clicking the Check for updates button near the top of the General tab.

Same problem,

I see that the file creation date is 2019, but the "access date" is today 10/17/20 at 9:54 am, when the alert messages started.

But yesterday my internet modem registered the following messages:

10/16/2020 15:43:47 DoS (Denial of Service) attack [TCP SYN FLOOD IP]: detected.
10/16/2020 15:43:47 DoS (Denial of Service) attack [TCP SYN FLOOD]: detected.

So I don't know what to think, maybe  it's a false positive, maybe not.