1.13.1.283 "Stop Protection" from tray icon will not disable protection!

I right clicked on the MBAE tray icon and chose "Stop Protection" to disable all protection for MBAE 1.13.1.283. The icon changed to white to indicate that the protection had been disabled. I then selected the option to auto-save my Word document to my student OneDrive cloud account. MBAE immediately triggered saying it had blocked an exploit attempt, killing my document. Now if I select the option to auto-save my document to the cloud it kills my document without giving me exploit attempt prompt at all.

I'm going to have to uninstall MBAE at this point. The false positive for Word has been around for a few builds now. I can't even keep it from triggering when disabling MBAE protection. I can't afford to lose my work.  I  will save the logs from the current installation and keep them. If you work for Malwarebytes, then request them and I will send them to you by pm.

I'm currently using MBAE 1.13.1.283 on Windows 10 x64 Pro Version 2004