My site is being blocked

Neios
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

My website limitlesaadviser.com is being blocked. There was an issue but that was resolved by our website firm and they’ve verified it’s clean. Other security software is not showing the block. This is impacting clients access to login portal and we are doing a huge relaunch this week. So need to try to resolve ASAP.

I opened a ticket but posting here as well given my urgency. As it seems response is fairly good.

5 minutes ago, Neios said:

Browser guard chrome extension. I have clients who have the same issue, and I believe they are using PCs and have regular version installed.

Did you post the correct link?? The site you listed goes nowhere.

Seems that a couple of scanners are still finding the site to be suspicious or contain malware: 

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/1efd6d21953da7ea1491499ba32e543193a54bbab10cf8c03b8ab9fb35bf07ce/detection

You may need to clear those before the staff will agree to clear it here.

• Solution

I had to refer this to our web researchers for verification.  The block is being removed.  Please allow a few hours for the database update which will complete the unblocking.