MBAE 1.13.1.257 false positive with Microsoft Word

Every time I try to close or save a Word document I have created, MBAE 1.13.1.257 triggers and says it has just blocked an exploit attempt.  MBAE has triggered 5 times so far. It should be a false positive since i'm the one that created the document.

I am using Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise with Windows 10 x64 Version 2004.

Who do I send the log files to?

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You can wait for a researcher to address this thread or you can create a support ticket and wait due to the long response time.

Thank you. I will wait a few days longer, and if I don't get a response I will create a support ticket. I use to just send these reports to pbust. I'm not even sure what they have him doing these days. I've been away for a while since I only used Linux for 2 years.

4 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

You can send me a Private Message with the logs attached. @cutting_edgetech

Upload Malwarebytes Support Tool logs offline

Thank you

It says a Macro is triggering the behavior protection. I checked in the Macro options under Word and I did not see any Macros listed. The Enterprise Office installation i'm using was provided to me by my University. Each time I save a Word document it automatically saves a copy to Microsoft One drive. Maybe it is using a Macro to save a copy of my document to Onedrive. I'm just taking a stab in the dark.

I'm sending you the entire Appdata folder, which contains the logs. Which log files do you normally request? Thank you!

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Log removed per request

I keep making post that do not post to the thread. I will try this once again. Please delete my logs from my post once you get what you need. I accidentally attached them to the post. Also, will I ever get editing rights to my post? I have been a member for a long time, and I can not make any changes to my post. I would just remove them myself if I was able, and send them by pm.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...