Turn OFF Settings for Premium Features in MB Free by Default

lmacri

I would like to see all Premium settings that are not available in Malwarebytes Free turned OFF in the MB interface by default before these settings are locked (greyed out).

I just installed Malwarebytes Free v4.2.1.89-1.0.1061 and didn't realize that there's been a recent change in the installation process per the support article Deactivate Premium Trial in Malwarebytes for Windows.  During this installation I did not enter an email address and answered "Maybe Later" when prompted if I want to enter a product activation key.  This automatically installed Malwarebytes Free (i.e., I was not required to go to Settings | Account | Deactivate to deactivate the 14-day trial as in the past), but some Premium settings like Settings | Security | Windows Security Center | Always Register Malwarebytes in the Windows Security Center now appear to be turned ON by default.

1943389489_MBFreev4_2_1WindowsSecurityCenterCannotBeDisabledEdited09Oct2020.png.3e2820a0894d19e35b9c28f1137417a7.png

I was informed in my 06-Oct2020 thread MB Free v4.2.1 Installation - Question RE: Windows Security Center that "The free version does not register in the security center at all. Even when launched or scanning." but if these Premium features cannot be activated in Malwarebytes Free then it would be much less confusing if settings for these inactive Premium features were switched OFF by default in Malwarebytes Free and then switched ON by default if the user decides to activate a Premium license.
-------------
64-bit Win 10 Pro v1909 build 18363.1082 * Windows Defender 4.18.2009.7 * Malwarebytes Free v4.2.1.89-1.0.1061
Dell Inspiron 15 5584, Intel i5-8265U@1.60/1.80 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB NVMe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620