Website blocked as possible trojan

BigRed2020

Hello. 

Our domain is being blocked by the browser extension.  

Domain: global.sentis.ca

We are a market research firm and this domain is used for directing incoming panel survey traffic to their respective surveys and returning them back to the panel provider they belong to. This was reported through a panel companies member who was attempting to perform a web survey. These are people who signed up with a company to perform web surveys to earn reward points. In exchange they fill out a research study related to things like travel, or a type of product... etc  (Example entry companies include MARU: https://www.marugroup.net/, Asking Canadians: https://www.askingcanadians.com/)

I was not able to find a log export for the firefox extension or any additional info on why it was flagged as possible trojan but I have attached a screenshot of the resulting warning. 

Thank you

malwarebytes warning.PNG

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed live hyperlinks

14 minutes ago, BigRed2020 said:

Thank you for the update and the help. 

Is there anything we might need to do to prevent this from happening again moving forward?

You're welcome. I don't think there's anything you need to do. I have also added the domain to our whitelist which will prevent future blocks. The whitelist can be modified but it's an additional layer on our end that prevents us from blocking the domain again.

• Thanks 1