Hello, I Wrote a program in order to check Windows 10 PC for my enterprise. The program check and can configure Windows 10 with our software (LGPI). I work for Pharmagest Welcoop Solution in France.
I would like you to check my program PCInfo.exe in order to see that i is not a virus. Malwarebytes detect my program as a false positive MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%
thank you in advance

PCInfo.zip

• Thanks 1

Thanks for reporting this the machine learning detection is to help protect people against unknown threats (which is a great thing) on occasion it may flag a legitimate file by you reporting this it will better help the product improve.  

• Staff

Thanks for reporting, I scanned your attachment and do not see a detection right now. Files detected by our machine learning engine are sometimes whitelisted automatically. Can you scan the file again to see if they are still detected?