Privacy VPN not connecting for me

Wombat66
Go to solution Solved by Porthos,

I'm fairly sure I used this last week and it was working but last night I too found Malwarebytes Privacy to not work giving the error "We're having trouble reaching our registration server. Try again later or contact support." No major changes that I can think of. Waiting to hear of a successful solution.

• Sad 1
52 minutes ago, Wombat66 said:

I'm fairly sure I used this last week and it was working but last night I too found Malwarebytes Privacy to not work giving the error "We're having trouble reaching our registration server. Try again later or contact support." No major changes that I can think of. Waiting to hear of a successful solution.

Can you please collect and upload as an attachment the diagnostic data using our MBST?

• Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  • Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply
  • Like 1