Jump to content

all my file encrypted


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Kelvinyeunghk said:

can anyone help

Submit a sample of the Ransom Note and/or an Encrypted file to ID Ransomware for information.

Please reply back with the results from ID Ransomware

I would also suggest you review the following site as well.

Ransomware Help & Tech Support at Bleeping Computer
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Submit a sample of the Ransom Note and/or an Encrypted file to ID Ransomware for information.

 

Please reply back with the results from ID Ransomware

 

I would also suggest you review the following site as well.

 

Ransomware Help & Tech Support at Bleeping Computer
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

 

Thank you

 

1 Result

Scarab

 This ransomware may be decryptable under certain circumstances.

Please refer to the appropriate guide for more information.

Identified by

  • custom_rule: Encrypted size marker [0x00 - 0x08] 0x1004000000000000
Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Kelvinyeunghk said:

1 Result

Scarab

 This ransomware may be decryptable under certain circumstances.

Please refer to the appropriate guide for more information.

Identified by

  • custom_rule: Encrypted size marker [0x00 - 0x08] 0x1004000000000000

Sorry I'm not sure I posted is right or not,please advise, thanks.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kelvinyeunghk said:

Sorry I'm not sure I posted is right or not,please advise, thanks.

I suggest you work with this site I mentioned to see if you can be lucky enough to decrypt your files.

Ransomware Help & Tech Support at Bleeping Computer
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.