The primary log FRST.txt is not correct, it has no information. The secondary log Addition.tx is from the first scan you made with FRST. I need to see two fresh complete logs..

Run FRST one more time, ensure all boxes are checkmarked under "Whitelist" but only Addition.txt under "Optional scan" Select scan, when done post the new logs. "FRST.txt" and "Addition.txt"

Edited by kevinf80
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll run another one.

Type "where to buy flash drives into Google", there are plenty options...

Posted Images

Logs are saved to the same place that FRST runs from, in your case C:\Users\Caleb\Desktop

Copies are also saved C:\FRST\Logs logs are identified by date and time. The list of saved logs you attached do not show any scans ran with todays date, only 26th. There are fix logs with todays date 27th

Run FRST one more time, ensure all boxes are checkmarked under "Whitelist" but only Addition.txt under "Optional scan" Select scan, when done post the new logs. "FRST.txt" and "Addition.txt"

Hiya Nyve,

Download attached fixlist.txt file (end of reply) and save it to the Desktop, or the folder you saved FRST into. "Do not open that file when running FRST fix"
NOTE. It's important that both FRST and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Open FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or the folder it was ran from. Please post it to your reply.

user posted image

Next,

Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

If Malwarebytes installs correctly do the following:

Open Malwarebytes, select > "settings" > "protection tab"

Scroll down to "Scan Options" ensure Scan for Rootkits and Scan within Archives are both on....

Go back to "DashBoard" select the Blue "Scan Now" tab......

When the scan completes quarantine any found entries...

To get the log from Malwarebytes do the following:

• Click on the Detection History tab > from main interface.
  • Then click on "History" that will open to a historical list
  • Double click on the Scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
  • Click Export > From export you have two options:
    Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your reply
    Text file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to reply

• Please use "Copy to Clipboard, then Right click to your reply > select "Paste" that will copy the log to your reply…

Let me see those logs in your reply...

Thank you,

Kevin

fixlist.txt

I managed to get the Fixlog.. But Malwarebytes still won't install after using the Clean button on the program you provided. Now everytime I turn it on it would begin shutting down... Should I just wipe the computer..? I don't know what to do at this point..

Try the following:

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here

• Right click on the tool (select "Run as Administrator) to start the extraction to a convenient location. (Desktop is preferable)
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
  • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
  • Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
  • When done, please post the two logs produced they will be in the MBAR folder... mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt