Trojan.StolenData on Parallels Windows 10 VM, is my Mac okay

Hi,

Running Windows 10 on a Parallels VM.  Malwarebytes found a Trojan.StolenData on the VM.  I just downloaded Malwarebytes for the VM.  I do not know how long it has been present.  No Trojans were detected, so this may be remnant of something.  I do have Time Machine backups, so I can retro actively check to see when it appeared.  

Mac is iMac Pro with T2 chip.  Is my Mac secure?  What do I need to do for my Mac?

This might help Trojan.StolenData.

In general, anti-malware for Mac computers is ineffective at identifying malware in a Windows VM, so I'm both surprised that Malwarebytes for Mac found it there and Malwarebytes for Windows found nothing.

Sorry, I've just read your post in the Windows forum and see that I misinterpreted what you were asking. Since Malwarebytes for Mac found nothing, I wouldn't worry about the Mac side of your computer.

Edited by alvarnell

@alvarnell  Thank you for taking a look.  I see my communication might have been a little confusing.  Malwarebytes on my VM detected the Trojan.Stolen.Data.   My Malwarebytes for Mac has found nothing on my Mac.   That said, Malwarebytes for Windows did see two hack tools in my Mac's download folder that I downloaded for my PC and to setup another PC ( one was to find my Window's product key, because it had gone thru so many upgrades that I could not find it) and the other was some app everybody recommended to identify what was being used on the USB ports I was trying to trouble shoot on a PC I was building.

What should I do with the VM on my Mac?  Should I delete it?  Should I stop using that drive on my Mac?