How to permanently stop unauthorized use of license

Go to solution Solved by Don0819,

Fixed! Thanks to @exile360, @Porthos, @AlexSmith, and @KenWย for your help on this. I just checked my.malwarebytes.com, and the offending license id/key are gone, replaced by another. I tested it in a VM to make sure it worked, it did.ย 

There is great sorrow and weeping going on somewhere today ๐Ÿ˜‡. I am going to miss this support case, I was up to 21 different devices that were using the license key/id! Most had older registration dates too. Let me know if a big license order comes into Malwarebytes today! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Like 2
  • Solution

PS - I got a really wonderful email from Breaux in support just now too. I think they really appreciated my helping them identify and terminate this license. All's well!

• Like 1

That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know.ย  I'm glad they got it sorted and that your key is being pirated no more :)

If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Thanks

• Like 2