Website flagged for phishing

tomdkat
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Hi!  I help m friend with her birth photography site and starting today (Sept 19, 2020), Malwarebytes started blocking the IP address assigned (205.134.255.225) to her domain (birthandbeauty.com).     I read the sticky post with instructions on what to do *before* posting a false positive report, but the screenshot that shows how to get the related log information appears as all black for me, so I can't see what to do to get the required log.

Additionally, I searched the forum, a DNSBL site and SpamHaus for the IP address and found no hits here and that the IP address wasn't listed on any block lists checked by DNSBL or SpamHaus.

The site is using shared hosting, so I would like to find out why Malwarebytes blocked the IP address, if possible.   If instructions on getting the required log information are provided, I can help my friend gather the logs and I can post them here.

What is the best way to proceed?

Thanks in advance!

Peace...

• Dashke locked this topic