Hello

I recently got the newest Malwarebytes version installed on my own system , the 14 trial days has expired a two day ago I think but meanwhile I had to exiting/closing it of it when the system is just been to be powered back on. then MB to be opened it up by itself and it running itself in the Windows Taskbar to showing up more then ads front of Malwarebytes UI !!!!

so when I had to clicking on the "X" to closing all pop-popping up messages  then nothing is happens because the pop-ups nagging message are reappearing over and over when I click on "X" even though when I hover to setting and clicking on > General >check for updates and just clicking on this button no update will be performing because as I said the Nagging pop-ups messages still will reappearing over and over again when I click on "check for updates button" . so the bottom line Malwarebyte version 4 won’t allow me to either updating the databases or anything related to updates thing :(

the nagging messages are two of them , one about the trial expired and the second one is about the Browser guard .

Greetings,

It definitely sounds like something has gone wrong with your Malwarebytes installation.  Please do the following to provide logs for troubleshooting and analysis:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Once that is done, please try a clean install to see if that fixes the issue:

1. Run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Clean button, and allow it to restart your system and then reinstall Malwarebytes, either by allowing the tool to do so when it offers to on restart, or by downloading and installing the latest version from here

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

I almost to forget something over here ! when I was on the free 14 trial edition of the Malwarebytes , an UAC prompt for "MBAMWsc.exe" is pop-popping up all time upon the windows just starting up to the desktop then the  so the "MBAMWsc.exe" will pop-popping up all time asking for a permission for UAC and this issue is only happens when I was on the free 14-days trial of the Malwarebyts version 4 but not sure if other’s premium users had the same problem or not .

seems the Malwarebytes support tool and AVZ tool both have done the magic and to corrected this issue above in my post #1

but we still had an issue when MBST is was unable to collecting the FRST logs completely

here is some info created by the support tool by Malwarebytes

2020-09-19 16:18:50.175 [INFO]     Starting running mb-support tool
2020-09-19 16:21:44.474 [INFO]     EndCollectLogs:log generated at: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\mwb81E4.tmp\mbst-check-results.txt
2020-09-19 16:21:44.686 [INFO]     Collecting log files(mbcheck JSON, mbcheck log) took 0:00:01:43.7707217.
2020-09-19 16:35:01.480 [WARNING]  Log files (FRST) was not collected completely due to a timeout.
2020-09-19 16:35:01.934 [INFO]     Collecting log files(FRST) took 0:00:15:00.8048824.

1 hour ago, Gt-truth said:

MBST is was unable to collecting the FRST logs completely

FRST gets downloaded with the MBST tool, looks like it timed out trying to download it.  You can always download the tool manually and run it to collect the logs and uploaded them separately.  If you need instructions on that let us know and we can provide them.

• Thanks 1