Premium license deactivated incorrectly

Go to solution Solved by AlexSmith,

Hi, not sure this is the right forum but I'm getting no answer via email. I have Malwarebytes Premium installed on 3 devices. I acquired it on Apr 3rd, 2020 for 1 year  and even Renewal date shows Apr 4th, 2021, but now it got deactivated on all 3 devices saying my subscription has expired! I even deactived/activated license, it still says it has expired.  I have the screenshots, but I don't know if it's good to attach specific license information on this forum. Please help on this as my devices are currently unprotected. Just let me know and I can provide any necessary information.

Thanks

Hi, not sure this is the right forum but I'm getting no answer via email. I have Malwarebytes Premium installed on 3 devices. I acquired it on Apr 3rd, 2020 for 1 year  and even Renewal date shows Apr 4th, 2021, but now it got deactivated on all 3 devices saying my subscription has expired! I even deactived/activated license, it still says it has expired.  I have the screenshots, but I don't know if it's good to attach specific license information on this forum. Please help on this as my devices are currently unprotected, or lead me to the correct channel to get this fixed. Just let me know and I can provide any necessary information.

Thanks

Hi    :welcome:

You had had 2 separate topics for the same issue.   They have been merged here.   Please just be sure that you do not write the license KEY  (s) of your license here on this forum, since it is public.

Tell me, when did you last look on the Malwarebytes MyAccount web portal to see what it says about your license ?

Greetings,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue, however unfortunately most of us on the forums here have no access to the licensing system so the helpdesk/email is the best method (which you've already done), however there has been a longer than normal wait time due to a higher than usual number of support tickets, but we will do our best to expedite the issue.

To begin, please provide the ticket number of the support ticket you created by emailing Support (it should be included in the automated email reply you received after creating the support ticket) and we can request that someone check on the status of your ticket.  Also, as mentioned by Maurice above, it would be a good idea to check the status of your license on My.Malwarebytes.com (the My Account portal).  If you haven't signed up for it yet, please do so according to the instructions found in this support article.  Once logged in it should show your current subscription/license status as well as allowing you to deactivate/reset your licenses for any and all devices, though it might not resolve the issue with the subscription status/renewal date so a member of Support may still need to assist.

Please let us know the support ticket number and we can go from there.

Thanks

Just some added notes.   The front page to the MyAccount web portal is https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login

You sign in with  the same Email address as you used when first buying the subscription.   If you forgot the password or have never set it before, then click on "forgot password".

That web portal allows you to see the current status of your license and how many activations there are currently.

Also see   https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039023733-Manage-your-subscriptions-in-My-Account

Thanks for prompt response Maurice, exile360. I just entered to my account, it's odd because not only trying to deactivate/activate license says it has expired, but also, I purchased license for 3 devices while license status says I just got 2 (and all 3 were working fine until last monday).

Please find below the support ticket number I received: 

Also, maybe it's useful the purchase order reference number (raised on Apr 3rd this year):

Which is also shown in the attached image. I masked out the license, unless you tell me it's ok to provide it.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.c2b1f704b7cee23b6537051d92e3746c.png

Added notes:   Dantehg:   If you click on the down chevron   ( when you go back to the MyAccount portal)  you can see whih two devices are identified as having been activated with the License-key.   My that I mean document that for your own benefit.

IF it is only the program on your machine that says "expired"  then it sounds like a issue with the installation of the program itself on the machine.

Since the MyAccount database itself shows the license itself is still valid to April 4, 2021.