Hidden Proxy

Hello,
I immediately thanks those who want to give me a hand

I have had this problem for 2 months.
A survey site Yoursurveys has started blocking my account several times because it appears to them that I am connected to a Proxy
to be precise:

Host Europe Gmbh  

With the patience of the staff I have made many attempts:
- uninstalled app
- change browser
- remove and do not use extensions on browser
- I put my hand to the registry to prevent any proxy. 
- i reset several time the modem 

nothing, always blocked for weeks.

cordially a great person from yoursurveys staff unlocked me every time, to give me the possibility to solve, but it was useless, I was re-locked every time the day after.

2 days ago I formatted the pc
I thought I had solved it, and instead I get blocked again.

I guess I have been hacked and whatever I do is not successful.

Each antivirus finds nothing
in windows both vpn and proxy are disabled.

but to them i'm connected to that proxy (that one month ago was in Germany , now for they i'm connected to France)

How can I solve?

Hi,  
My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.
Let me know what first name you prefer to go by.

Please follow my directions as we go along.  Please do not do any changes on your own without first checking with me. 
Please know I help here as a volunteer.  and that I am not on 24 x 7.

I understand that you essentially did a new install of Windows 10  version 2004.   I think that probably was going overboard.

I am sending here a custom script to help out with the main issue.

The system will be rebooted after the script has run.

This custom script is for  Pincolta  only / for this  machine only.

Close and save any open work files before starting this procedure. 

I am sending a    custom Fix script which is going to be used by the FRST64  tool. They will both work together as a pair.

Please RIGHT-click the (attached file named) FIXLIST and select SAVE  link AS and save it directly ( as is) to the Downloads folder

The tool named FRST64 .exe   tool    is already on the Downloads
Start the Windows Explorer and then, to Downloads folder

RIGHT click on  FRST64     and select RUN as Administrator and allow it to proceed.  Reply YES when prompted to allow to run.
  to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version.
IF Windows prompts you about running this, select YES to allow it to proceed.

IF you get a block message from Windows about this tool......
click line More info information on that screen
and click button Run anyway on next screen.

on the FRST window:
Click the Fix button just once, and wait.

frst-fix.jpg.f6a25291b39a03d418acc9a3b7136900.jpg

PLEASE have lots and lots of patience when this starts. You will see a green progress bar start. Lots of patience. This run here should be fairly quick.
If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally.
The tool will complete its run after restart.
When finished, the tool will make a log ( Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run.

Please attach the FIXLOG.txt with your next reply later, at your next opportunity   

fixlist.txt

Hi Maurice,

For 2 days I had no more problems, I thought I had finally resolved, but right now I found myself blocked again.

Obviously I get blocked when their system finds that I use a proxy.

I don't really know what it can depend on, I don't use vpn or proxy.

Thanks for the help.

Good morning.   I hope you are doing well.

It seems the issue is still with the sever system at that site,   Yoursurveys

It is not your machine.   It all has to do with the server at the site.

You may try using EDGE browser   ( instead of Opera)  and see if somehow that makes any difference.    That is worth a try.

Good morning to you Maurice!

I had thought that the problem was not my pc too after seeing the problem return immediately after formatting.
The site staff usually recommends changing browsers if this happens, but it happened to me with any browser (before formatting), and they attribute the blocks to the use of a VPN or Proxy by my PC

I thought it was some kind of malware, but if you tell me that the pc is ok, then obviously I have no faults, but why happen only to me?

I'll try with with edge anyway.

Thank you very much for the help and speed in responding!

The "supposed"  problem is not your machine at all.   It is most likely the site itself.   There are no signs of any use of a "proxy"  on your PC.

You do have to wonder, why that one site would complain about someone who's system did use a proxy.

I would urge you to try to check up the reputation of that site.   I think they have a quirk on their system.   and I have no way to judge as to whether they are legitimate, etc, etc

I have never heard of Yoursurveys   before.

Hi Maurice , sorry if i reply only now, but i tested the situation.

You're right it might seem like a problem with their servers.
I had pointed this out to the staff but it seems strange to me that nobody complains, and the only one who has this problem is me. It does not appear to them that anyone has this problem and I find nothing on the internet,

If the problem was their server i surely read something about that. And They say the problem is mine

I tried with chrome, again blocked. And I guess they're also bothering me to be constantly unblocking ..

Something extremely strange happened to me tonight, never happened before.

I realize that if this notebook was connected in my lan when is connected my ps4 too,  i had problems on ps4 (disconnected every time in game online)

if i turn off the notebook on lan , ps4 connection works good

If Notebook is connected , continuous disconnections on ps4 

(both on wifi)

Absurd!!

It is clear that there is something on the pc that interferes with my lan, for this reason maybe Yoursurveys block me, such as the constant disconnections on ps4.

I found several interesting articles regarding the particular connections that can be created with different gateways are set (if anything, hidden)
i Have one Gateway Obviously but if i try to set wifi lan  (ipv4 static settings) on network card setting a message tell me that i have different gateway selected, and find a problem. (on lan or wifi card the static gateway is the same)

I found several "Permanent connections" saved while I scanned everything with Route print,(all that i understand on web is that permanent connection with 0.0.0.0 under this section can make problem, and that has created by something , according for all guides , if i understand correctly)

https://ibb.co/QbH2nVT

I deleted these persistent connections, as well as weird active strange ipv6 connections

reset all, the ps4 gave me no problems with this notebook connected at the same time , like usual.
i hope that i have fix that,

i don't know if i fix problem on Yoursurvey or maybe all this has nothing to do with it, i try in these days.

Thanks Maurice

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you