Privacy VPN not connecting

rbmobile
Go to solution Solved by jtodd234,

I have 4 Windows 10 PCs on my home LAN that will not connect through the VPN. My Internet connection is working. (usually-haha).  When I click on Connect in the Privacy app, I'm getting the message, "Could not connect. Please check your internet connection and then try again".

3 of the PCs run Windows 10 Home Build 19041.450 x64 and the other runs Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.450 x64. When I first installed Privacy around June 12th, everything worked fine except occasionally the Atlanta server wouldn't connect. Xfinity just recently provided me a new/different gateway and, though I'm not sure, the problem may have started after that. The previous gateway was a Cisco DPC3941T and the new one is the Arris TG1682G.

All PCs are connected via ethernet. I tried Wireless but that made no difference. All my other online actitvity seems to work okay.  Attached is the mbst archive from the Windows 10 Pro PC.

Thanks,

Ron

mbst-grab-results.zip

• Administrators
  • Solution

Hi Rbmobile,

Thank you for the attached information, We do apologize for the inconvenience, upon further review there was an error with your specific account. 

We have resolved this, therefore please go ahead and try connecting again and let us know if you are still having any issues.

Thank you in advance.