New version of the forum! Feedback

Exactly lol - I use a baby blue-ish color as my default on black screens for a variety of apps on my system.

Some examples:

238922501_MBIPS4.5Themes01.png.6bbae364572da1ffb426d552504d0f84.png

488159101_MBIPS4.5Themes02.thumb.png.86d21f0eba35156443fb07672dd15926.png

I used to have an *exact value that I used (RGB=158/180/255) but that changed as my displays changed and as things like Night Light and other eye-de-stressing methods came to the forefront in my usage.

But I still love anything that is a light purple to light blue on a dark background, it removes the garishness of just plain old white, remove the 'fuzziness' of grays on dark bgs, and generally is the easiest for me to read.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AlexSmith and @AdvancedSetup  and @msherwood KUDOS on your fine work in an overwhelming and difficult Forum'ware Upgrade.

Cool, perhaps a similar theme based on blues rather than reds might be a good idea as well since the company's official colors/logos etc. are blue?

Sure, but there's a big difference between a mostly white theme with a few blue elements and the Crimson theme which is composed almost exclusively of red.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AdvancedSetup said:

There is a beta theme called Crimson 4.5 (beta) that you can test out now by selecting it from the bottom of the forum link under Theme

Let us know if there are any issues using it

Thank you

image.png

Cool, perhaps a similar theme based on blues rather than reds might be a good idea as well since the company's official colors/logos etc. are blue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have to admit though - while the reactions themselves are somewhat useful, in various places - I absolutely *LOVE* the notification for any given's deity showing the number of posts marked solved.  If that is working the way I think (meaning a post they made was marked as the answer to a thread started by someone else).

Also - live notifications are off by about 30+ seconds. 

I saw Ron's reaction to my post, and clicked on it and I could already see Ron's reply - but the notification for his reply took over 30 seconds to actually register.

I suppose that is due to a variety of factors, but I'm mentioning it *just in case* it should not be taking that long.  Personally, I don't care, though.

FWIW, just switched to Cosmos and looks great TU.

However I have one problem and that is the appearance of random errors again.

Example : 

Sorry, there is a problem

There are no unread content items.

Error code: 2S136/J

Error is linked to:

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/263943-false-positive-for-bankpayseracom/?do=nextUnread

15 minutes ago, Pierre75 said:

FWIW, just switched to Cosmos and looks great TU.

However I have one problem and that is the appearance of random errors again.

Example : 

Sorry, there is a problem

There are no unread content items.

Error code: 2S136/J

Error is linked to:

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/263943-false-positive-for-bankpayseracom/?do=nextUnread

Please show me a screenshot where you're clicking. I've tried manually doing your code and it does not appear to work on any forum or topic.

2 hours ago, Hardhead said:

My favorite so far is Cosmos. I like the Crimsom too but IMO its too much all the Crimson color.

I must say that between the 4.5 updates and using the Cosmos theme on my Android phone it is so much easier to use. Not a fan of using the forums on a phone but it does work much better than before.

4 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

I must say that between the 4.5 updates and using the Cosmos theme on my Android phone it is so much easier to use. Not a fan of using the forums on a phone but it does work much better than before.

I agree and I don’t use my iPhone unless I’m outside from my home or getting ready to go to bed.