Unable to contact license server

1 minute ago, Diegoo said:

This prompt keeps coming up when I try to go to my account or try to upgrade. I've already tried resetting my host files, but nothing has changed.

Can you please collect and upload as an attachment the diagnostic data using our MBST?

• Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  • Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

1 hour ago, Diegoo said:

I've already tried resetting my host files, but nothing has changed.

FirewallRules: [{361411B0-74C8-475D-8AAD-9DCADBE445C6}] => (Block) C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Malware\MBAMService.exe (Malwarebytes Inc -> Malwarebytes)

Malwarebytes is blocked by the Windows Firewall.

Guide to reset firewall. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/70749-restore-default-windows-defender-firewall-settings-windows-10-a.html

After that I also suggest removing Avast until Malwarebytes is up and going and activated.

6 hours ago, Diegoo said:

Thank you! It worked after I restored my firewall back to default.

Glad to help.

Also if you wish to keep Avast.

I suggest turning off fast startup in Windows. Then restart.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4189-turn-off-fast-startup-windows-10-a.html

I would  also recommend creating exclusions between Malwarebytes and Your AV to help prevent any possible conflicts or performance issues.  Please add the items listed in this support article to Your AV 's allow list(s)/trust list(s)/exclusion list(s) particularly for any of its real-time protection components and likewise add Your AV 's program folder(s) (likely located under C:\Program Files and/or C:\Program Files (x86)) to Malwarebytes' Allow List using the method described under the Allow a file or folder section of this support article and do the same for its primary data folder which is likely located under C:\ProgramData (you may need to show hidden files and folders to see it).