me-pedia.org blocked due to a Trojan

mepedia

Hi,

My name is Zsolt Lukacs, and I'm a web developer working on me-pedia.org, a website powered by MediaWiki. Recently one of our visitors reported that he couldn't access the website, Malwerbytes says it may contain a Trojan (screenshot attached). When I installed Malwarebytes to my device and tried to access me-pedia.org, the same thing happened as in the screenshot.
We scanned the website multiple times, (we scanned it with Malwarebytes, too) but we didn't find any Trojan.
Could you please help us find out why our site is blocked?

Thank you in advance

mepedia-malwarebytes.jpg

• Staff
20 minutes ago, mepedia said:

Hi,

My name is Zsolt Lukacs, and I'm a web developer working on me-pedia.org, a website powered by MediaWiki. Recently one of our visitors reported that he couldn't access the website, Malwerbytes says it may contain a Trojan (screenshot attached). When I installed Malwarebytes to my device and tried to access me-pedia.org, the same thing happened as in the screenshot.
We scanned the website multiple times, (we scanned it with Malwarebytes, too) but we didn't find any Trojan.
Could you please help us find out why our site is blocked?

Thank you in advance

mepedia-malwarebytes.jpg

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database. 

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic