Malwarebytes constantly blocking calls to Monerohash.com

Hello    :welcome:   

What type of device is the issue about ?   You mention "calls".   Is this on a smart-phone :   an iPhone or a Android phone ?

or else, is this issue on a Windows computer ?    Please advise which type of device & the operating system.

1 hour ago, Maurice Naggar said:

Hello    :welcome:   

What type of device is the issue about ?   You mention "calls".   Is this on a smart-phone :   an iPhone or a Android phone ?

or else, is this issue on a Windows computer ?    Please advise which type of device & the operating system.

My bad sorry, its blockint access to whatever site its trying to access

Hi.   We need to know if the issue you describe is on a phone ?    or if it is on a Windows computer ?     Please clarify.

I need to know that so that I can guide you more specifically.

Please do be aware that the Malwarebytes real-time web protection does block " monerohash " due to its being flagged by the Malwarebytes researchers as having dangerous content.

The block event means that the Malwarebytes program is protecting your device.

The Malwarebytes has STOPPED any attempted connection to monerohash.com  & has kept your device safe from potential harm.

Edited by Maurice Naggar
added notes

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you