How to change email account tied to

Hello,

I'm new to the forum.  I have a Premium two year subscription.  Everything installed fine on my Mac.

However, when I tried to create an "account", I logged in, but I cannot add my registration key.  I'm using the same email.  I just get a message that says "that key is associated with another account".

I've tried to go through Malwarebytes support but haven't gotten any help or response in over a week.

How can I connect my paid account with my account registration online?

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, KeithTexas said:

I've tried to go through Malwarebytes support but haven't gotten any help or response in over a week.

When you contacted support you received a ticket number. Please post that and someone will look into it.

Edited by Porthos

It sounds like you've tried most or all of this already, but I'll post the links just in case you are able to find success with any of them:

This support article, this support articlethis support article, or this support article might contain some useful information to help resolve your issue.  If not, Support should certainly be able to do so.