Powershell repeatedly opening

I was recently careless with some downloading and infected my computer with trojans. Windows Defender removed most of them, but I was still having issues with Windows Powershell popping up and my CPU being overloaded with services. I tried scanning with Malwarebytes and it found 9 more trojans, which it quarantined. After the restart I noticed some strange behavior on my computer. It was very slow on startup, and I tried opening Discord, but Discord was having issues trying to check for updates. I closed Discord, tried scanning with Malwarebytes again, and Malwarebytes couldn't check for updates either (although it could run the rest of the scan, which turned up 0 threats). Powershell is still constantly popping up. I tried running Farbar and it stopped responding, but it still made the FRST.txt and Addition.txt. I have attached those two documents and both Malwarebytes logs.

FRST.txt Addition.txt MWB Log 1.txt MWB Log 2.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @the_canceler

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop or location where you ran FRST from.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64, and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Please make sure you disable any real time antivirus or security software before running this script. Once completed make sure you re-enable it.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or wherever you ran FRST from. Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

NOTE-1:  This fix will run a scan to check that all Microsoft operating system files are valid and not corrupt and attempt to correct any invalid files. It will also run a disk check on the restart to ensure disk integrity. Depending on the speed of your computer this fix may take 30 minutes or more.

NOTE-2: As part of this fix all temporary files will be removed. If you have any open web pages that have not been bookmarked please make sure you bookmark them now as all open applications will be automatically closed. Also, make sure you know the passwords for all websites as cookies will also be removed. The use of an external password manager is highly recommended instead of using your browser to store passwords.

The following directories are emptied:

• Windows Temp
  • Users Temp folders
  • Edge, IE, FF, Chrome and Opera caches, HTML5 storages, Cookies and History
  • Recently opened files cache
  • Flash Player cache
  • Java cache
  • Steam HTML cache
  • Explorer thumbnail and icon cache
  • BITS transfer queue (qmgr*.dat files)
  • Recycle Bin

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns please ask before running this fix.

The system will be rebooted after the fix has run.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

Thank you for your response but unfortunately, I ran into more issues that rendered my PC almost entirely unusable. I continued having connectivity issues with Discord so I tried to restart my computer again, and upon restarting, Powershell opened before anything else, even the desktop. All I had was a black screen. I did Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up the task manager and try to run explorer.exe to bring the desktop up but that didn't do anything. I tried restarting my PC again, and the same issue came up. Since I backed up all my important files last night, I decided to just do a complete reset of my PC. It's still resetting, so I'm not sure how it'll go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks