Visual dBase Installshield files false positives

Tdrake

Again! The last time it was just one installation that I was working on that I had on my desktop. It wasn't malware and the Malware Bytes update after they fixed it no longer tagged it. Now it is all of them!  I am getting so tired of this. If my clients are also having their programs quarantined, its going to be a nightmare of support by us to fix this false positive.

Today Malware bytes scan has detected all of our installations as malware. These are Visual dBase installation using Install Shield. They are not malware. This is one example of the scan

Malware.Heuristic.1006, C:\USERS\TOM\APPDATA\LOCAL\DOWNLOADED INSTALLATIONS\{00BA5E71-5766-41DB-AA4B-7EF2F400E653}\C.A.T. TICKET SALES LITE.MSI,

No Action By User, 1000001, 0, 1.0.28667, 0000000000000000000003EE, dds, 00857469, BA1B5E518727493761251B023684FF37,

1B0575F03B6C57A3FC31F8F9BBB3F4E6C85C9B51800F2C780CC68333343B6ADB

2 hours ago, Tdrake said:

Again! The last time it was just one installation that I was working on that I had on my desktop. It wasn't malware and the Malware Bytes update after they fixed it no longer tagged it. Now it is all of them!  I am getting so tired of this. If my clients are also having their programs quarantined, its going to be a nightmare of support by us to fix this false positive.

This seems to be a false positive that was fixed yesterday. Please update Malwarebytes.

Can you check if these are still detected?

If so, then we would need the files, so please zip and attach them here.

I updated Malware Bytes then ran a scan.

It's not fixed. It just started yesterday when I turned on the computers here and auto scan started. Both computers have the same results.  March 18 was the last time for the false positives. I downloaded all of tools, ran all of the scans and it was decided that I was right there was no malware. Now the same files are being detected again. Again they are not malware.

Anti malware programs shouldn't be causing me more problems than actual malware itself.

The last time Malware Bytes showed false positive.JPG

Malware Bytes scan results.txt