Unable to uninstall gpedt.msc 1.0 Richard

I have been experiencing 100 disk usage now  , I don't know what's the cause. I've been trying things to fix the 100% disk usage but it comes back again.

Then I figured I'll uninstall unused applications on my Laptop. Then I found the gpedt.msc 1.0 - Richard . I'am unable to uninstall it. because it is a verified publisher: Microsoft Windows ( see attached image).

I'am in the process of scanning everything on my Laptop using Malwarebytes  because Kaspersky Internet Security didn't find anything. Should I proceed with the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool steps ?

Please , I need  help 

gpedit.JPG

IMG_20200814_163024.jpg

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you