Hello I've recently went on a trojan website,

What I mean is, can the trojan harm me after the tiral ends. Malwarebytes and google blocked it, and I downloaded nothing. I just don't know if like it still can be there or something. I checked site settings on chrome aswell as history showed me nothing of me being there and malwarebytes blocked it. Does that mean I'm still safe from the trojan after it expires.

Okay, I know this might be annoying and I think I asked this question before, it blocked the trojan from going on my computer. But once the trial ends and I go to another malicious website will it not be blocked, or if I somehow arrive back to the same website. After the trial gets removed I'm still trojan free but if I go back there will I get the trojan? 

8 minutes ago, easportsbruh12 said:

I mean, will I not get a trojan after it gets expired. Like it got blocked from my computer and it isn't gonna be a threat unless i go back to it again? that's my other quesiton.

There are lots of bad sites and malware out there. We cant say you will not get infected in the future.

Well, not to be rude, but can you answer the question where malware bytes and chrome blocked a trojan website. Does that mean that the trojan will also not be a threat to my computer when it expires. What I mean is like do i somehow have the trojan even though I only visited the website, even though it got blocked, or I'm safe.

• Staff

Once Malwarebytes protection expires, it will no longer block any malicious websites so in the future, if you don't have Malwarebytes Premium, Malwarebytes will not block the site.  We cannot speak to what Chrome will or won't do because that is not our code (it's Google's).

You can augment your protection by reviewing the information in this guide: Tips to help protect from infection

1 minute ago, easportsbruh12 said:

What I mean is like do i somehow have the trojan even though I only visited the website, even though it got blocked, or I'm safe.

You did not catch anything THIS TIME because the trial was protecting you. If you encounter a site that can infect you after the trial you may get infected.

What was blocked on the 11th was a mis-typed address that they meant for youtube but just made a typo .

Look close at what was blocked   wwwyoutube ( dot ) com

Notice . its spelling.   That is not the real youtube.

They (easportsbruh12)  needs to be more careful if hand-typing a site address.

Its best if possible, to bookmark the good sites you go to, and just use bookmarks

In addition, there is a need to understand the nature of block messages.   a block message does not mean machine has an infection.

when you see "website blocked due to trojan" it is not saying that your machine has a booger.   The potential harmful content is out there at the website-server.   out there on the web.

• Staff

Just for future reference, you very seldom need to type in the 'www.' part of a web address to reach it.  If you simply enter youtube.com, google.com or even malwarebytes.com you will reach the appropriate website in each case, and this is true for most websites.  If you aren't positive you can instead use a search engine, and all modern browsers have the ability to search (and change search providers) built in, so if you simply type in youtube in the address bar and press enter, you will usually find the correct site listed as the first result (below any advertisements/sponsored sites, of course).