Setting up my own blog

sman

Due to impression of spamming / limitations faced with this thread, planning to go for a blog for my music tastes. welcome any views. yes. one can't use this forum for promotion etc. But with many music lovers esp, in this thread, hoping my view would be viewed to relax as this thread is meant to, with life is not about ;malware' alone. , tku.

11 minutes ago, sman said:

Due to impression of spamming / limitations faced with this thread, planning to go for a blog for my music tastes. welcome any views. yes. one can't use this forum for promotion etc. But with many music lovers esp, in this thread, hoping my view would be viewed to relax as this thread is meant to, with life is not about ;malware' alone. , tku.

No one who likes Pink Floyd can be all bad ;) 

tku @exile360. With all my trading tensions, music alone keeps me in good spirits and focused and I keep looking for variety and YT alone (which only finds acceptance with forum and no other links, sites references is accepted due to forum risks) feel limitations to share good music outside of YT. And recently the view that spamming the thread is a bit too much to digest. so, why one shd be a spoiler (yes this thread is meant to relax from all the 'malware' stuff0 and good relaxing music can soothe any tensions, but limiting expression and that too even after all the time with forum, has given thought to go for a blog with freedom to express my tastes freely. I want to share good music and not here to gain any brownie points, forum limitations are making me to move away to express my tastes freely. hope the forum and members take note of it. tku. all.

Well, I wish you luck with the blog and I hope you build something special.  At least it's an opportunity to more freely express yourself, not just for music, but for anything else you want such as articles and opinions on tech you're interested in, news, or anything else.  That's how some of the most famous/highest traffic sites on the net began, but either way, as long as you enjoy what you're doing and sharing your joy and enthusiasm for music with the world makes you happy, go for it :).

I'll leave administering the forums to the admins, but I can see why it might seem a bit much when only one user is constantly posting to the thread.  It's great to share your tastes with others and invite them to share new music (which of course, is a big reason this thread exists in the first place), but at the same time, when a user comes to visit the thread to see what's new/what others are listening to, or to post their own music to share, it might seem a bit unfair if all the other posts get quickly buried behind a huge list of posts from one user.  That's just my opinion though, and that has nothing to do with administrating the forums so I'll leave that between you and the mods/admins.  There may be other reasons for their decisions which I am not aware of.

tku @exile360 yes. not only about music, i want to share trading secrets in the blog and may be help others too in trading. Have great plans for win-win participation for all. hoping thatlike minded & interested would come up once everything falls in place and get benefited. tks once again for your views.

That sounds great, I know you're always talking about the work you do trading, and passion definitely translates well to a format such as a blog.  I'm certain you'll be able to find some people out there with similar interests, especially with so many working from home these days and with trading likely being one of the first professions which has allowed people to work from home.

tks. @exile360. I hv fallen for all kinds of trading scams and would like to give services beneficial to all and it's about developing 'trust' with one\s own verifiable trading proof's with trading notes from exchanges/brokers and trading plans to suit small to big players. It\s nothing  new but bringing in trading proof's shd convince even any lingering doubts. yes, a good opportunity for those looking for work from home.  Hoping that things work to plan.