Website Blocked due to reputation

Hi

I just started using the site app.tradersync.com on a trial period and I will possibly be purchasing a subscription.

I'm concerned because I got the message below today after adding the browser guard to chrome. 

The strange thing is that last week kaspersky blocked it too and after emailing them they determined it was a false positive.

If I purchase the program subscription from them I will be accessing the site every day.

Should I be concerned about the site?

Thanks

image.thumb.png.ed6cf0677886bf8a1d20eb14aa39aa79.png

• Staff

There is no need to be concerned about the site.  For Browser Guard, a reputation block is (generically) a website that does not receive much traffic.  That is also a common trait of malicious websites that have just been launched.  I just successfully visited the site without the need for a whitelist entry.  I am not a registered user, so I did not login.  It does seem to be accessible though.  If you still have a problem there, dump your cache and try again.

• TeMerc locked this topic