False Positive 3.23.245.11

LeadingEdge

Thank you very much for your recent response on this topic. 

Attached is an example of how domains are still being blocked.  We have many domains in the same situation, which we listed in our last correspoindence.  If we start a new thread for each one,  as you suggest, that might not be efficient for you.  Is there no easier way for you?  

preview-chat-Screenshot at Aug 07 11-13-30.pdf

7 minutes ago, LeadingEdge said:

Attached is an example of how domains are still being blocked.  We have many domains in the same situation, which we listed in our last correspoindence.  If we start a new thread for each one,  as you suggest, that might not be efficient for you.  Is there no easier way for you?  

preview-chat-Screenshot at Aug 07 11-13-30.pdf 290.5 kB · 1 download

What you are seeing is a separate Malwarebytes product called Browser Guard. Those are handled by a separate team and have to be whitelisted individually.

We need a list of all of the sites blocked to be able to get (whitelist) them all.

I will advise/alert the team responsible for those.

dmcontact.com
sellhealth.com
cascadiapay.com
itshersolution.com
pemethod.com
semenax.com
genfx.com
prosolutionplus.com
hersolution.com
vigrxplus.com
justforguys.com
provestra.com
skinception.com
naturalhealthsource.net
naturalhealthsource.com
profollica.com
hypergh14x.com
buyextenze.com
totalcurve.com
proextender.com
magnarx.com
genf20.com
genf20plus.com
prosolutionpills.com
vigrxplus.us
vigrxplusaustralia.co
vigrxpluscanada.co
nexuspheromones.com
volumepills.com
vigrxplus.net
maleenhancementreport.co
hersolution.store
vigrxnitricoxide.com
vigrxoil.com
fertilityfactor5.com
theaffiliatereport.com
semenaxcanada.co
confitrol24.com
davedavidmd.com
genf20health.com
semenax.us
ordervolumepills.com
todays-health.org
rosaceareliefserum.com
illuminatural6i.com
kollagenintensiv.com
brainpill.com
dermeffacefx7.com
womens-health.co
provacyl.com
stretchmarktherapycream.com
vigrxdelayspray.com
vigrxdelaywipes.com
semenhance.com
menhealth.com-new.today
leadingedgehealthtraining.com
vigrx.com.br
vigrxplusglobal.com
justforher.com
dmcmailinglists.com
buymaxoderm.com
This list might not be exhaustive.

@gonzo@gatortail

Edited by Porthos

We've been experimenting with using the Browser Guard (Chrome Extension) product as well as the Windows Desktop App's Realtime Web Protection component. There are many domains listed above (including subdomains) that are being blocked by the desktop app. For example dmcontact.com as well as all of its subdomains appear to be blocked by the desktop app. In the case of vigrxplus.com, the main website at www.vigrxplus.com doesn't appear to be blocked however the secure order page at order.vigrxplus.com is blocked by the desktop app. The Browser Guard blocks both.

We have no idea how any of these blocks came to exist. Our network of sites is quite large and we have no idea what we've done to deserve the blocks but we would greatly appreciate if we could start with at least the above list of domains (and any subdomains) to be whitelisted in both the Browser Guard as well as the Realtime Web Protection from the desktop application. Thank you.

Nickolas Burger, CTO
Leading Edge Health

Since there seems to be so many, Please allow extra time as they all have to be researched.

16 minutes ago, LeadingEdge said:

Our network of sites is quite large and we have no idea what we've done to deserve the blocks

Have any of you links been sent out in marketing campaigns for example what some would call spam? Might have reported as spam by recipients?

Personally, When I see sites like some of the ones I tested show up in my email, I report them anywhere I can.

Edited by Porthos
  • Staff
On 8/7/2020 at 11:40 AM, LeadingEdge said:

preview-chat-Screenshot at Aug 07 11-13-30.pdf 290.5 kB · 6 downloads

This list has been removed from the database as of Friday.

• TeMerc locked this topic