False Positive 3.23.245.11

LeadingEdge
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Our online ordering system appears to be blocked by your system with the category "Pharma". We sell herbal supplements, not pharmaceuticals and we've been in business with good standing for over 18 years. I don't know on what basis we were blocked but we'd like to politely ask to have the block removed. I'd like to also note that although this post covers a single IP (which resolves to many domains) it appears that almost everything we have hosted on the AWS cloud is being blocked. That includes some IPs that aren't even publicly accessible (internal applications to our company) so I can't imagine anyone could have reported anything.

If required I can include those extra IPs but I'd rather not publicly provide our entire network structure. I'm hoping some mistake has been made that's currently blocking large chunks of AWS or a single complaint can be removed to unlock all of our assets from behind the website block.

Thank you for your time.

Nickolas Burger, CTO
Leading Edge Health

------

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 8/4/20
Protection Event Time: 5:26 PM
Log File: 442796f6-d6b2-11ea-9428-2c56dc39de6e.json

-Software Information-
Version: 4.1.2.73
Components Version: 1.0.990
Update Package Version: 1.0.27957
License: Trial

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Pharma
Domain: order.leadingedgehealth.com
IP Address: 3.23.245.11
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

(end)

• Dashke locked this topic