Is watching movies on thoptv safe?

Jeffrey643

Hi everybody.
I am using a laptop with windows operating system. I recently saw the appearance of the thoptv app being heavily used to watch free movies and favorite channels with good quality. And I would also like to install it to try it out to see movies. But I'm afraid this application is harmful to the device, So I want to ask you, is watching movies on thoptv safe?
Hope everyone help me!

Hello friends.
I am using a Dell Laptop. I recently installed the thoptv application on my device to serve the needs of watching movies and favorite channels for free with high quality. But when I opened the app, I couldn't watch any shows or movies. Do you know why?

• Root Admin
47 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I personally would suggest NOT using it or others like it. Too many security issues.

Agreed. Stay clear of software and websites offering free movies. The vast majority are illegal and may potentially infect your system.