Unsubscribe from Monthly Security Report

Any idea how I unsubscribe from the "Monthly Security Report"? I didn´t subscribe to it when I bought a premium account (years ago) and it appeared out of nowhere sometime last year.

It arrives sporadically (not monthly) in my private inbox and there is NO UNSUBSCRIBE option in the email or on my account page.

I started a ticket and Adrian replied, "This is something we tried briefly and are now rolling back out to our clients. You should have the option to unsubscribe from directly within the email itself. If you're not seeing it let me know and I'll see if I can get it over to someone who can assist."  I replied that there was no "unsubscribe" option and there was no follow up.

Thanks for any help. Cap.

• Root Admin

Hi @Captain_Birdseye

You replied to Adrian that you had unsubscribed and there was also a follow up from Valentina the very next day letting you know they would close your ticket (which automatically sends a survey). You replied you did not want a survey, etc.

Robert (one of our support agents) replied to you just about 15 minutes ago asking you to forward them the email in question so they can see it. All email has options at the bottom to unsubscribe and the entire process is normally automated to remove users.

I would recommend that you please follow up with your Support ticket as they appear to be assisting you

Thank you

15 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hi @Malwarebytes

Hi @Captain_Birdseye

You replied to Adrian that you had unsubscribed

Yes this was in January - I managed to unsubscribe from all Malwarebytes emails - so why did I get another Security Report this week?

and there was also a follow up from Valentina the very next day letting you know they would close your ticket (which automatically sends a survey). You replied you did not want a survey, etc.

Robert (one of our support agents) replied to you just about 15 minutes ago asking you to forward them the email in question so they can see it. All email has options at the bottom to unsubscribe and the entire process is normally automated to remove users.

The unsubscribe link was not visible on my PC (WIN10 + Firefox 78.0.1 + @protonmail.com) but I found it on my Smartphone (Android + Google Chrome + @protonmail mobile). So I have unsubscribed AGAIN and now you can close the ticket again.

But can you confirm that I am unsubscribed from ALL OF MALWAREBYTES emails please?

Thanks, Cap.

• Root Admin

I'm sorry but the system is fairly well automated and none of us in Support have access to the system to verify that type of information. If you have successfully unsubscribed it will remove your name from the list. 

There are automated program, marketing alerts and there are billing emails but normal marketing and security reports should no longer go to your email address.

Here is a link with privacy information if you like

https://www.malwarebytes.com/privacy/

Thank you