Outlook.com attachments blocked

leo3487

I have been asked to have you provide more information for this request.  Outlook does not allow EXE attachments unless they are packaged, so we need to get a better understanding of the issue.  Did you receive a notification that you could provide in a screenshot?  That would help as well.

https://correo.vialidad.gob.ar/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADUzNDA0ZThiLWI0YTQtNDY5YS1hMzcwLTk2NmJiOTY1MDc4MQBGAAAAAAA5DaA3IKfrS7tE9fGMFkUsBwA27RwJksP6SZPMBEFgScepAAAAAAEMAAA27RwJksP6SZPMBEFgScepAAF%2Fk74NAAABEgAQAL1S1ruaxDZHgy013fLrJI4%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=vdjmBrBs7UGPV61ohMc_E_BcNp4iHdgIsrp-V6NMGvKYSjzN6ZeAbElAJS0aSmj8MYugvwuMw7Y.

Now.... copied the url of the download (I allowed it then to download. URL recover from firefox downloads)

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed live hyperlinks

Sorry, I had asked for someone to look at this and got no response.  I have whitelisted the most recently added partial URL, but that may also add vulnerability.  If I added that one attachment, any other attachment that is blocked would need its own whitelist entry.  I have added an entry for OWA coming from that email server.  Please allow 15-30 minutes, then let me know if I succeeded or need to try something else.

OK. I feel stupid now. I need you to send Browser Guard debug logs.  Open Browser Guard, click the "three vertical dots" icon in the upper right corner, select Support, and then click Download Debug Logs."  The logs will download to a "jsonl" file in your Downloads directory.  If there is nothing personal/embarrassing in there, post back with that file as an attachment.  You can also send it to me in  a private message if there's anything private in there...your choice.

Sorry this is taking so long.

HINT: You can make a much smaller (and non-personal) file by opening a fresh browser window before you do what I said above.  The log should only contain information from that browser session.

Edited by gonzo