blocking valid site with valid cert this is banking site

DariusS

• Root Admin

Are you sure this is the correct address?

Getting an error trying to scan the site.

image.png

image.png

Is there a different point of entry that starts the access credentials that then leads to this link for validation?

HTTP 403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden for some reason. The server understood the request, but will not fulfill it due to client-related issues

2 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Are you sure this is the correct address?

Getting an error trying to scan the site.

image.png

image.png

Is there a different point of entry that starts the access credentials that then leads to this link for validation?

HTTP 403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden for some reason. The server understood the request, but will not fulfill it due to client-related issues

This is what I received from our customer. There are many sites under this link.

malwarebytes53.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

It is not being blacklisted.  A whitelist entry has been created for:

53.billerdirectexpress.com

Could you provide a screenshot so that we can see the exact issue you are reporting?  If you can provide a screenshot, please make sure there is nothing confidential.  If you cannot mask anything that is confidential, please send it to me in a private message.

If it is a reputation block, it should not be for the specific URL shown in a screenshot earlier in this thread.  I am assuming it is for a different URL, or for a different reason.  Because it is a portal for banking, I do not have the ability to see the block for myself. 

You should also empty your cache, just in case your browser is reverting you to a version of the page that existed prior to whitelisting.  That does happen sometimes.