Meliodas

My Chrome is infected(I think)

Hello guys,

I noticed I'm having unwanted redirections from known secure websites and I bought Malwarebytes and ran a scan on it.

I got the results You'll see bellow on the attatched log. After putting the found threats on quarantine, the redirections stopped but just temporarilly.

Then I did it again and again, the same results always show on the logs, and it doesn't matter if I remove them or quarantine them, they always come back and the websites keep redirecting.

Any help will be much appreciated.

malwarebytes.txt

12 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

they always come back and the websites keep redirecting.

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Oh thanks. Do I need to restart my PC before turning the sync back on?

May not need to but is a good idea. Also, remember that any other device such as another computer or phone that might be using the same Google Sync login will also need to be manually cleaned up first too before turning Sync back on.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you