csdb.dk (91.223.235.247)

Perff
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

I don't have a screen shot, as I havn't seen the error myself. Don't use Malwarebytes. :)
But I have had reports from my users about problems, so I was encouraged to report it, and try to find out what the problem is.

I think it was some kind of malware issue?

If my site is no longer blocked, it's all fine by me.

But I can see Porthos was mentioning something?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, gatortail said:

@Perff I'm not experiencing a block.  Could you please share a screen shot of the block page you're encountering?

I got the block just now in Chrome and Chromium Edge.

Then let the browser sit open for a couple minutes and It must have updated the database and now NO BLOCK.

2020-06-29_09h40_47.png

Edited by Porthos
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, DocCaliban said:

Sorry to necro this post, but I am getting a blocked message on this site again.

Can someone confirm to me it's safe to visit?

image.thumb.png.6d9a1e19f8126968c9e9599cf0dfa4a4.png

Also can't seem to edit my post, so I am going to reply to add some information.

I am running 2.3.8 of the browser extension and 4.4.4 of the premium desktop client.

3 hours ago, DocCaliban said:

Sorry to necro this post

Since the name Trojan is in the block it applies to the main program as well and has to be addressed by the main web team first.

Please create a topic here https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/123-website-blocking/

No screen shot needed just the site.

Edited by Porthos
  • gonzo locked this topic