Ashampoo Burning Studio 21 Download Blocked.

While the request was only for the English language download link, I whitelisted all languages.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.

14 hours ago, gonzo said:

While the request was only for the English language download link, I whitelisted all languages.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.

It's still being blocked.  I disabled the MBAM extension in MS Edge Chromium (my default browser) and initiated the download.  The download URL showed as:

hxxps://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/5710/ashampoo_burning_studio_21_21.6.1_sm.exe

which is different from what I initially provided.  Sorry.

@siliconman01 I apologize for the delay in responding.  I have added a whitelist entry for "hxxps://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/" which should allow downloads for any file built upon that string.  I could not see that address, so my previous whitelist entry was incorrect (sorry!).  This is also better because it removes the language substring as well.  That makes it easier all the way around.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect, and please let me know if this entry works as intended.  Thanks!

Hello

the net version of their website is still blocked for me using Firefox web-browser latest version , so just another report here whether there is something bad with their websites or with their software .

Malwarebytes team , kindly reanalyze  and recheck again whether their software is safe to be use or unsafe because I will uninstalling Wondershare software due to ads in some of their setup wizard and a nags messages about my Graphic driver is outdated  or something like that (I see green video when I use their software )and also to due compatibility problem on windows 10

Just downloaded successfully with both Firefox and Chrome browsers (BG-enabled).

here is an screenshot of the block

and a URL of download from net version website

https://cdn1.ashampoo.net/public/ashglob/1266/ashampoo_slideshow_studio_2019_30216.exe

CpWz_5100.png

Hmmm. You get a different download source than I do.  I tested and whitelisted it.  Please allow 15-30 minutes for changes to take effect.