Legit Game Exe Quarantined for Generic.Malware/Suspicious?

JudoCruise

I downloaded a legit game and tried to run it, but Malwarebytes put it in quarantine for Generic.Malware/Suspicious. It's a legit game from a legit developer, so not sure why it's doing that. Can you guys please take a look and see what you think?

I tried to go to Run and run mbam.exe /developer but it didn't work.

Here is the Advanced Summary export, and attached is the file in question zipped. If I need to do anything else or there's more info I need to gather please do let me know. Thank you!

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 6/25/20
Protection Event Time: 7:31 PM
Log File: ff60a912-b73b-11ea-a36f-00d861229475.json

-Software Information-
Version: 4.1.0.56
Components Version: 1.0.955
Update Package Version: 1.0.26023
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Malware Details-
File: 1
Generic.Malware/Suspicious, C:\Users\johna\Documents\My Games\Games\puzzle-dungeon-windows\PuzzleDungeon.Desktop.exe, Quarantined, 0, 392686, 1.0.26023, , shuriken, 

(end)

PuzzleDungeon.Desktop.zip

Cool! I updated Malwarebytes and tried installing the game again. Same thing happened, MB quarantined the same file. What should I do?

Also, I turned off MB and Windows identified the same file as a trojan and deleted it. Is it possible it really is infected? Did you take a look at the zipped file I sent? Maybe you can tell if it's really infected or not? 

Thanks again!