uBio.org identified as having trojan

pleurotome

When I try to reach anything at the uBio.org site, I get a warning about trojans.  I am particularly interested in accessing the online Nomenclator Zoologicus.  I know that the site has had tech issues, going down from time to time, but other people are accessing the site currently without a problem.  The window that briefly pops up says Domain: ubio.org   IP address 35.185.88.66 Port: 58301 Type: Outbound connection  File: chrome

Screenshot (8).png

• Staff
14 minutes ago, pleurotome said:

When I try to reach anything at the uBio.org site, I get a warning about trojans.  I am particularly interested in accessing the online Nomenclator Zoologicus.  I know that the site has had tech issues, going down from time to time, but other people are accessing the site currently without a problem.  The window that briefly pops up says Domain: ubio.org   IP address 35.185.88.66 Port: 58301 Type: Outbound connection  File: chrome

Screenshot (8).png

Hello, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've reviewed the site again and have determined it no longer warrants being blocked so we've removed it from our database.

Removal should be reflected in the next database update going out in a few hours or so.

• TeMerc locked this topic