Jump to content

Chrome Extension, installed by enterprise policy


Recommended Posts

There is a chrome extension that was "installed by enterprise policy", even though I'm using a personal computer. It redirects all my google searches to Bing search engine and slows down my browser processes so much. Malwarebytes free and AdwCleaner can't detect it. Help pls

Link to post
Share on other sites

It worked, except I used a different method. I see now that Google Sync was the one messing everything up lol.
I went into Registry Editor, searched the Extension ID after resetting sync, and deleted all keys. It worked :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.