MB4 Version 4.1.2.73 CU 1.0.967

Updated to this version just now, no real issues updating.

The issue with the GUI when turning on the Use Expert system algorithms to identify malicious files is still present.

Updated to Version 4.1.2.73 (1.0.967) just now.  The problem is fixed for me... the slider for the setting slides to the right and stays there.   The option remains on after closing and reopening the UI.

Bill

I had big problems on some of my computers with version 4.1.0.56 updating and installing.

This version seems to have fixed the issue, they al did update flawlessly to the new Beta version. Thanks Malwarebytes! Way to go!

1 hour ago, SPDIF said:

None of my computers had to restart, thanks again to the staff and there ongoing continue hard work! Appreciated!

And how about the "Use Expert system algorithms...." switch we're talking about? The update self is no issue.

50 minutes ago, Max-H said:

And how about the "Use Expert system algorithms...." switch we're talking about? The update self is no issue.

There is an Topic open already about this... No need for another one i guess. This topic title is just saying the new Beta, so this problem i had is fixed.

Hmm, when I upgraded to the latest beta I left Expert system algorithms enabled and it never changed and stayed enabled. Running Windows 10 Pro 1904. I haven’t tried to upgrade to Windows 2004 again because my system froze up.