Pardau

Trojans get detected at least 4 times a day and I don't know what to do

Hi everyone. I'm using malwarebytes premium trial version because somehow someone got my information of a game account I didn't give to anybody to try and clean completely my pc of any viruses that might have done it. Malwarebytes didn't find any threats except for an antivirus the pc I didn't thoroughly eliminate named Bytefence.

I downloaded a program without any problems but before it I was redirected to those sites that appear tellig you to wait 5 seconds with all the screen full of ads and windows opening and closing themselves in the blink of an eye, but that's the only explanation that spyware or something got into my pc, whatever it is.

This problem I had it since last week and that was the latest download, or latest visit to those ad-filled sites. I'm betting that one of those ads finally did something to my pc, I couldn't even click the "skip" button because invisible ads were overlapping it. The same day that I saw the account vulnerable I downloaded MalwareBytes and scanned the pc, etc. the rest is history, but I've got notifications that trojans were being blocked and it showed me their IP and information about the attack. But these attacks are really quite often! I've got them since I downloaded MalwareBytes.

First I got notified of (All of them being "the next web site appears to be malicious" and being trojans, the later ones when I hadn't even had my google chrome open): 

hanner-blobal.com  wednesday at 17:38
dashphere.com thursday two times in a row at 20:51

but after those, beggining since Monday, a day after I changed my password and pin number in the game and got notified by email that "I" seemed to have problems trying to log in tomy account (being supposedly "I" the hacker, of course) these notifications came:
I had 3 of "Potential threat blocked" from different IP'S at: 5:25, 15:50 and 17:32 in Monday (yesterday).

Today Tuesday I had 5 attacks in less than 3 hours at times respectively: 22:45, 23:47, 0:39, 1:04 and 1:41. Every one of them from the same IP.

Just now, in fact, I got attacked a 6th time writing this part (2:31).

I'm scared that when the trial ends Malwarebytes free version won't protect me again from those trojans, and maybe those are the ones that I'm having trouble with. If I didn't install malware I couldn't have known that I was being attacked in the first place, or even blocked them. I'm shocked. 
I want to know what to do about it, I really want to be safe. Thanks everyone

malware.PNG

Quick edit: I meant to say Malwarebytes at the end, not "malware" only, sorry

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST).
Choose the 32 or 64 bit version for your system.
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

How to attach a file:
In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Select Click the Choose a File.
Navigate to the location of the File.
Click the file. It will appear in section.
Click the Saving button.

Please attach the log for my review.

Wait for further instructions
====

It seems the logs are written in spanish because of my windows being in spanish. I hope it is no problem no translate with google translate, sorry 😓

Hi,

Your FRST.TXT log is incomplete.

Please run the Farbar program and attach the complete log in your next reply.

The Addition.txt log is OK.

Hi,

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.

Let me know if the problem is solved.

fixlist.txt

Thank you, I'll see what happens today and I'll come back if the problem persists. Thank you

Fixlog.txt

Can I see the Malwarebytes' log

Is it still from the same location, IP?

Yes, and others more. I took screenshot of every one of them that appeared in the notification tab, from yesterday and today only. There are so many I can't go back to other days.
Jueves: thursday (yesterday) 
Hoy: today 

c1.PNG

c2.PNG

c3.PNG

c4.PNG

c5.PNG

c6.PNG

c7.PNG

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

If the problem persists and Chrome is Synced with other Devices reset it.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/258886-chrome-secure-preferences-detection-always-returns/

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/185277

Execute the suggested fix.

Restart the computer normally.
===========

--RogueKiller--

• Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
  • Accept the user agreements.
  • Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
  • If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
  • Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
  • Click open the Report
  • Click Export TXT button
  • Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
  • Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED  
  • Click Finish and close the program.
  • Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.

=======

If the problem persists run the Farbar program and post fresh logs for my review.

Hi! I haven't gotten any notifications of trojans anymore, thanks a lot! I was in fact synched in chrome, did the fix. And also ran the scan with RogueKiller and deleted everything I saw. I didn't see anything RED in the scan, only yellows, but I deleted them anyways. The malwarebytes log cleaned itself so I'm not sure if I had notifications today earlier but I'd like to say and believe that after desynchronizing and the scan with Roguekiller everything is solved. I will be updating anyways anything related with the post these days

This topic will be closed in a few days.

Let us know if you need some additional help.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following for Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you